I had another meeting today with Jumpstart Inc. of Cincinatti Ohio. In attendance were Darrin, Lamont, Johhny Hutton, Gloria, and Anna--all from Jumpstart's inclusion program. Discussion has beeen along two threads:
1) working with ABEST as a group of underrepresented engineers, and
2) working with ABEST as a part of then effort to kickstart an entrepreneurial ecosystem within Atlanta.
Opportunities for ABEST members may include:
- Assistance in starting a business
- Opportunity to become an officer in another existing startup
- Opportunity to become an investor in a promising startup
Jumpstart Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Atlanta
A consulting engagement to help plant a model of an entrepreneurial ecosystem within Atlanta to nurture startup success.
Identify a Stakeholder Group to:
Develop a Regional Entrepreneurial Action Plan
Funding the plan:
1/2 from the local community
1/2 from Jumpstart.
Detroit--New Economy Initiative (NEI)
- High Tech Accelerator--project
- Building an innovation economy
- No upcoming events available